Tuesday 5 October 2010

Heavens door


Mrs Rae Diane Dent

31st Oct 1930 - Sept 1st 2010.


 Mum, I will see you face in the stars forever.

Be safe and happy with your son Andrew and husband Raymond.

Until we all meet again Goodnight and Godbless.

The sun came up this morning;
It wasn't vey bright.
My dark mood cast a shadow;
It's hard to see the light.

We all have just one mother
And, now that her life on earth is done,
The emptiness and loss I feel
Make it hard to see the sun.

Tomorrow is a brand new day;
May the pain and sadness lighten.
I will remember all her love,
And the sky will brighten.

Gone is not forgotten;
Her love remains behind;
She's traveled in a new direction,
Love know no space and time.

Mum you know I love you.
She will care for me from above.
She will send me starlight and rainbows
To remind me of your love.


No comments:

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...