Saturday 19 September 2020

Heart & Soul Nebula Nebula

I am fascinated by the latest Hubble palette processing for OSC cameras. I thought I would have a go with the Heart & Soul nebulas in Cassiopeia. There are more and more videos on You Tube. Both images are a little over 4 hours of exposure time captured with the Optolong L-enhance filter. This is solely my creative interpretation of that style as I have not figured out yet how to extract the Ha & Oiii from the master and recombine. Every time I have tried it in APP I only get a black & white image despite what the You Tube videos show, something I am doing wrong somewhere..




As always comments are welcome.

No comments:

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...