Friday 5 March 2010

Just My Luck

Well the title say's it all. As a defender of her majesty's realm, I have been dealt a rather long series of night duties, probably going to extend till june! But what really bugs is that for the last 7 nights we have had lovely clear crisp cold skies and yes I am working. Every week I am off on rest week is cloudy damp and miserable you can see where I am coming from now. Here's hoping for a clear hour or so next week . I want desperatly to try the 50mm f1.8 lens and capture some photons.Oh well better get in the shower and get ready for another 12 hour stint. Hope to post something a little more interesting soon. Many thanks to all my followers and visitors from all over our little blue spot (as seen by voyagers 1 & 2. So enjoy the clear skies for the next few days because its me who jinx's the whole thing and finds us cloud not you.

No comments:

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...