Sunday 15 March 2009

Fellow Bloggers

A notice to all the bloggers around the world

To all the visitors recent & old to my blog.
I have been up and running now for a year and I am amazed to see all my visitors from around the world. I would like to say a little thank you for your visit and I hope you have enjoyed my attempts at astrophotography. As a thank you I would like to reciprocate and have a look at your web pages if you so have one. Please send me a link to your page via my email malcolmdent@tiscali.co.uk

Please dont forget to have a look at my fellow societies members blogs too they are also producing some amazing shots see their links on the right hand side. I would be happy to add your site aswell.

clear skies to all my friends and thanks

malcolm

No comments:

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...