Wednesday 1 October 2014

Comet C/2012 K1 (PANSTARRS)

Most of my viewers on the blog know that I post on facebook aswell under my own page and that of our society Breckland AS https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/176906152365752/. Please visit our page and join in with the many topics of discussion as well as viewing our wonderful collection of images, Taken by club members and their scopes.
 
I hope you enjoy what we have to offer.
 
 
Well it appears that I had stored some data for processing another day. I had done this in April and had taken a few images of Comet C/2012 K1 PanSTARRS. Take when the comet was approx 3 degrees from Alkaid. Just 8 x 5 minute exposures taken. No calibration frames used. Processed in Deep sky stacker using comet stack. processed twice to align background stars and once again on the comet. I have combined them in Photshop. Currently searching the disc drive for any other unused data.....
 

No comments:

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...