Wednesday 5 February 2014

Reprocessed B33

I started again from scratch and had a complete reprocess of the Horsehead nebula. Combined now will calibration frames it is certainly a good deal cleaner. Plus I believe practice makes perfect and I am getting more adept at being more subtle with the techniques of Photoshop, less each time is certainly more!. I have also discovered it is to be turned into A3 size and printed very soon, cant wait to see it.
As mentioned previously there was a bright moon not far away at the time of capture.
I am happy with the dusty stuff captured. One thing I have noticed Blogspot appears to brighten the images a fraction from my original.


No comments:

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...