Wednesday 12 February 2014

Amateur Astrophotography Ezine

        We are all aware of the way social media platforms have changed communication around the world. So many different ways in which we can bring our hobby not only to your own towns / clubs & societies but to the world. This has been done recently by my friends at http://www.amateurastrophotography.net/ The creators of this great page uses social media platforms like twitter, Flickr & facebook to attract amateur astrophographers like myself to share their passion, experiences, stories & photographs . With facebook members at last count 720 this is a rapidly growing membership have been treated to what is the only online magazine dedicated to amateur astrophotography. 11081

 Issues no 1 & 2 can be found here.

Issue  1                                                                                                                    Issue 2
issuu.com/amateurastophotography/docs/binder4done01?e=0/6440100http://issuu.com/amateurastophotography/docs/binder6/1?e=10249226/6208351



















 Issue number 3 is due soon. The cover I thinks looks exciting and will be as packed as the first two I am sure.

Note in this issue Observatory build.

I regularly post my pics to their facebook page and I recieved some great feedback about this Blog you are now reading. It was suggested that my own observatory build would make a great feature and hopefully inspire the readers to undertake their own projects. I have yet to see the article but cannot wait for the readers to see it. It would also be great to see my hit counter go supersonic just like the first mag went. Here's hoping for a sucessfull issue 3 Good luck guys.

If there are any readers who want any info on my build please feel free to leave a comment here or email me. malcolmdentat tiscali.co.uk. remember to replace the at with the @

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Great!!!!!

Thank you so much Malcolm, really appreciate this.


AA MAG

California Nebula

  NGC1499 The California Nebula. Discovered in 1889 The California Nebula is an emission nebula in the constellation of Perseus, currently v...